- I love to write when I can, usually stories and blogging. My dream is to one day publish a book and point at in a bookshop and say "EVERYONE. I WROTE THAT BOOK."
- I play the violin (working towards my Grade 4, slowly and steadily).
- I hate maths, mainly because I can't do it ... :P
- I'm a Potterhead. WHOOP.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is my favourite book.
- I have a sister, Hannah who is eleven years old. She also has a blog, The Little Artist.
- My favourite things to watch on TV are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The Apprentice, Doctor Who and How I Met Your Mother.
- I love music, especially: Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, ADELE, The Script, Mumford & Sons and Imagine Dragons.
- I'm a bit of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to designing.
- My pet peeve is bad spelling - yes, I'm that sad.
- I love smiley faces :-) :-) :-)
- I speak sarcasm fluently.
I'm not that interesting, but since you clicked on this page (or you, er, clicked on it by accident) let's start with that my name is Zoe and I am 15 years old. I live in England and I spend way too much time on the computer!