Here is the synopsis (taken from Goodreads):
Dancing with someone is an act of trust. Elegant and intimate; you're close enough to kiss, close enough to feel your partner's heartbeat. But for Vanessa, dance is deadly – and she must be very careful who she trusts . . .
Vanessa Adler attends an elite ballet school – the same one her older sister, Margaret, attended before she disappeared. Vanessa feels she can never live up to her sister's shining reputation. But Vanessa, with her glorious red hair and fair skin, has a kind of power when she dances – she loses herself in the music, breathes different air, and the world around her turns to flames . . .
Soon she attracts the attention of three men: gorgeous Zep, mysterious Justin, and the great, enigmatic choreographer Josef Zhalkovsky. When Josef asks Vanessa to dance the lead in the Firebird, she has little idea of the danger that lies ahead – and the burning forces about to be unleashed . . .
Even if you don't like the sound of it... ENTER FOR THE OH SO GORGEOUS COVER!
To get a sneak peak, you can read the first three chapters FREE on Amazon here.
If you're still not won over, here is the trailer:
Interested? Thought so!
Here are the T&Cs:
- The winner's copy of Dance of Shadows is a proof copy.
- This giveaway is open to the UK and Ireland only.
- Enter using Rafflecopter (widget below).
- The giveaway will run up until Friday 8th February 2013.
- The winner will be announced on the blog and the link will be shared via Twitter and Facebook.
- The winner will be picked at random.
- Bloomsbury is hosting the giveaway.
- Multiple entries are available.
PS. Rafflecopter keeps being annoying for me, so let me know if there are any problems.