Thursday, 5 April 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


The awesome Beth from the awesome blog Page Turner has awarded me alongside fourteen other blogs the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Beth! =)

Here is what you have to do:
  • If you get awarded, add "The Versatile Blogger Award" button to your blogs side-bar
  • Write down seven random facts about you
  • Award 15 other bloggers and let them know!
Therefore, here are my seven random facts about moi!

  1. I love technology - give me a laptop, phone or iPod and I'll be satisfied for the rest of the day. :D
  2. Ever since I can remember I have wanted to go to New York, and somehow I'm gonna get there!
  3. This probably isn't very surprising, since I am an avid reader, but my life long goal is to publish a book.
  4. My favourite shows to watch on TV are Waterloo Road, Friends, The Apprentice, Doctor Who and The Voice.
  5. I am a HUGE Potterhead! :)
  6. I have recently began to love photography.
  7. I love music, and especially like listening to Jessie J, One Direction, Taylor Swift, McFly, The Script, Green Day and ADELE. Pity I can't sing, or dance... ;)
Finally, these are the 15 amazing blogs I have chosen to pass on the award to....

  1. Bookster Reviews
  2. Booktastic Reviews
  3. Page Turner
  4. The Beaucoup Review
  5. The Book Addicted Girl
  6. Whispering Words
  7. Readaraptor
  8. Booked Up!
  9. Fluttering Butterflies
  10. The Mile Long Bookshelf
  11. Books Are A Girl's Best Friend
  12. Gripped Into Books
  13. painting with words.
  14. A Reading Daydreamer
  15. Shakira's book blog n' stuff
N'awww...I wish I could do more! :-(

Thanks again to Beth for giving me the award! You rock!

Zoe xx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the awesome bloggers! I'm a new follower and I LOVE Taylor Swift! I want to be a singer when I grow up because of her, so hopefully I actually can sing, and it's just not an illusion ;)

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your blog is the amazing one! I love photography too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you! I love photography, I'm so desperate for a Canon EOS 5D Mark camera, they look so good.<3
    ONE DIRECTION, YAY! You have the best music taste, I love all [apart from McFly :p ] of those!
    I will be first in line to read your book when it gets published.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done!
    and thanks so much for giving me the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photography, but am pretty bad at it!!! :)

    ONE DIRECTION!!!! <3

    Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen - Wow, good luck! Taylor Swift is really inspirational, I hope you're going to be as awesome as she is :)

    Rachel - Thank you so much! We have a lot in common! :)

    Ria - Me too, I really want a proper camera better than the one on my phone! :D And thank you so much, hehe :D

    shakira - You're welcome, you deserve it :)

    Cliona - Same! 1D all the way!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe! Thanks so much for this award. Your facts 2 and 3 are the same as mine, and I also looove Friends (even though I have seen every episodes a dozen times!)

    Thanks again,
    Jessica xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're totally welcome! Friends is awesome, I think I've seen every episode like a zillion times and it still makes me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your blog are both amazing!Thank you so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*