Monday, 19 March 2012

NOTICE + In My Mailbox #27

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. This is a quick notice to say that I will not be posting at all this week. I am in the school performance (We Will Rock You - I love Queen so I am really enjoying it!) and we have performances Tuesday-Saturday nights and some in the mornings. Therefore I will be too tired on top of school work too. I might come on a little bit to comment on other blogs etc though. Hopefully afterwards I will be posting a lot more! :-)

IN MY MAILBOX


For Review-

Hattori Hachi: The Revenge of Praying Mantis by Jane Prowse
Hattori Hachi: Stalking The Enemy by Jane Prowse
This series looks brilliant and I am looking forward to reading both of them. I haven't heard of them before but they look good!



The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake by Mary Parker
I have done an interview with the author and I think this sounds great. I started reading the first few pages and I am loving it so far!


Marina's Tales #4: The Turning Tidesby Derrolyn Anderson
Eeeep! I LOVE this series. I have reviewed the first three on here and I am excited to be reading what happens to the characters next. You can enter a giveaway of the first book here!

That's all from me - see you in a week! Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Great books, I hope you enjoy all of them! Marina's Tales looks really good. Awww, see you next week! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hatori Hatchi Books to review to!
    I hope you have a great time reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - It is! You should try the series out :)

    Shakira - Yay! Hope we enjoy them :)

    Ria - Thank you ! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*