The lovely author, Derrolyn Anderson, has offered me an extra e-book copy of her first book, Between The Land And Sea. I adored this book - to read my review click here.
Here is a synopsis:
Something extraordinary is lurking in the deep ocean waters off the coast of Aptos, California. In just a few weeks after moving to the small beach town, sixteen year old Marina has nearly drowned twice, enchanted the hottest guy in high school, and discovered a supernatural creature. If she can only manage to survive her increasingly dangerous encounters with unpredictable mermaids, she might just be able to unlock the mystery of her past to learn how to appease the mysterious forces that seem to want something from her...and maybe even find true love along the way.
The author has just asked me to review the fourth instalment to the series, The Turning Tides (don't you just love the titles?!) of which I can't wait to get started on. I wish I hadn't read the first book so I could start the adventure all over again without knowing what is going to happen!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The deadline to enter is 8pm on Saturday 31st March 2012. The winners will be announced the following day.
- There are no extra entries.
- The giveaway is international since there is no P&P! ;)
- The winner will receive a coupon code for Smashwords and can be downloaded onto all e-reader devices.
- Fill out the Google Docs form to enter.
GOOD LUCK!! Zoe xx