Friday, 3 February 2012

Fiction Express: Falling Backwards: Chapter 9 + 10

**Fiction Express is an e-fiction site where each chapter is released every Friday. When you have read that chapter, you can vote to what happens next! The first chapter is for free, and the next ten chapters are from 39p. I recommend the site 100% and I suggest you check out the brilliant books they have on offer. Please be aware that my review may have spoilers.**


When a stranger takes the seat next to Leah on the plane to Mexico and unburdens her unhappy story, Leah finds herself involved in someone else's life in a way she'd never thought possible. Can Leah help April correct the mistakes of her past and find peace at last? Will she risk losing herself in the process?

Previous Reviews:
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 |

Chapter 9
This is probably the best chapter yet! Chapter 8 ended on such a big cliff-hanger I had no idea what was going to happen. Leah finally realises that her mission of going back in time in April's body is to save Efrain - but whom or what from? At first she believes it is from the wrong girl, but then Rosa informs her that it is something much, much bigger than that. The pace of the story begins to pick up at the end, and when the chapter ended I actually forgot I was reading a story!

Chapter 10
Right, correction: this is the best chapter yet! I love everything about it, especially the relationship she had with other characters. Her and Efrain's romance made me 'awww!' out loud, and she has become a lot closer with her friends. Just as I began to think that it could be the perfect happy ending, Leah's realisation suddenly struck me: she is living April's life - won't she have to go back to 2011? Will the grown-up April have taken her place? If she does go back, won't she and Efrain have to depart without him knowing? Will she ever get back?! I know the answer but I still have questions.... next Friday won't come fast enough!! :D

Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. Zoe!! Your blog makes me so happy. I'm SOOOO glad you're having fun with the story.

    jenny

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*