Sunday, 15 January 2012

In My Mailbox #23

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.



Beat The Band by Don Calame
I haven't read the prequel, but this book sounds good. As soon as it arrived I started to read the first few sentences and ended up reading several chapters! Thanks to Templar for sending me this to review :)

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Despite the slightly creepy pictures inside, the storyline sounds quite good! I have flicked through the pages and (to be honest) I am not sure this will be my kind of book, but I guess we'll see!

Entanged by Cat Clarke
I actually can't remember how long this book has been on my wishlist - so thank you so much to the brilliant Luisa Plaja for taking it off!!! This book sounds amazing, and I don't think I have actually seen a bad review...

Extreme Kissing by Luisa Plaja
Thank you so much to Luisa again! All of her books have been absolutely amazing and I am sure this one will be too - 100% positive in fact! :D

Kiss, Date, Love, Hate by Luisa Plaja
Another book Luisa sent me - yes, she is awesome! I am excited about this one the most. I never thought I could be so excited about a book..... ;)

What did you get this week? Zoe xx

10 comments:

  1. new follower.
    What gr8 books you got this week! Kiss Date Love Hate looks cute.
    Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really fun! I can't wait to get my hands on Miss Peregrine- I've heard such great thing about it.

    In My Mailbox #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that Entangled is supposed to be really good. I hope you enjoy that and everything else you got. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Isn't Luisa wonderful! Loved Entangled and Extreme Kissing and I'm reading Kiss Date Love Hate at the moment (and it's super cute!) I too have Miss Peregrine and Beat the Band on my shelves to read though. I haven't yet read Swim the Fly, so I better get to it pretty quickly! :)Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Beat the Band was very cute, but you must read Swim the Fly. It's not necessary to read them in order - but Swim the Fly is ten times funnier. I was crying of laughter multiple times.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Kiss Date.. so much! And Beat the Band looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM :) I got sent Kiss, Date, Love, Hate through the post too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of KDLH, looks amazing :) I've got Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children too, very mysterious and possibly one of the best books I read last year. Enjoy them! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone, and happy reading to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*