Sunday, 8 January 2012

In My Mailbox #22

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.



Hit Squad by Sophie McKenzie
Yayayaayayayayayayayayayayayay! x100 and that is my mood right now! I love The Medusa Project books. I will sad to see them end, but I am sure the last book will go with a bang... :)

Fracture by Megan Miranda
I won this ARC from the amazing book blog, The Book Addicted Girl. I won this will the other two books below and it sounds ama-zing!

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Confession: I haven't read one of Neil Gaiman's books before. :-O This one sounds a great one to start with though, it looks really interesting.

In Darkness by Nick Lake
I hadn't heard of this one before I had a look at the giveaway, but it sounds absolutely amazing so I entered. I am so happy I won because all the books sounds awesome!

Harry Potter Tote Bag
And to top off this brilliant giveaway, I also won a Harry Potter tote bag! I love HP (some would say obsessed... xD).


Significance by Shelly Crane

(ebook)
Thank you so much to the author for sending me this to review. I have already started it and I can I've you one hint of my upcoming review.... it is FANTASTIC! :D

What did you get this week? Zoe xx


10 comments:

  1. So jealous of the HP bag! I am obsessed. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you got a H.Potter bag!!! I'm with Amber. I want one too!


    Check out my IMM

    Katrina
    Kindred Dreamheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you got some great books this week :) And I'm sure you'll like Neil Gaiman, I've only read a few of his books but so far I've loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading The grave yard book is on my TBR list. Click on my name to se my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber - Yay! I love Harry Potter, glad I have another book blogger to share my obsession with, lol! XD

    Katrina - Another HP fan! Hope you get your hands on one soon, I really like mine :)

    roro - Thank you. I had a look at your IMM too and I hope you enjoy your books :)

    whispering words - I am looking forward to reading it, it sounds great! Thanks for commending! :c)

    Sonya - I hope we both enjoy it when we can round to read it - my TBR list is massive... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I want that HP tote : O I wonder if you can buy it in shops? Thanks for your comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVED Fracture. And The Graveyard Book. I adore Neil Gaiman. Hope you enjoy all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tote. Definitely Harry Potter obsessed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so lucky
    love the tote bag!
    I've just joined

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*