Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Fiction Express: Falling Backwards - Chapter 7

**Fiction Express is an e-fiction site where each chapter is released every Friday. When you have read that chapter, you can vote to what happens next! The first chapter is for free, and the next ten chapters are from 39p. I recommend the site 100% and I suggest you check out the brilliant books they have on offer. Please be aware that my review may have spoilers.**



When a stranger takes the seat next to Leah on the plane to Mexico and unburdens her unhappy story, Leah finds herself involved in someone else's life in a way she'd never thought possible. Can Leah help April correct the mistakes of her past and find peace at last? Will she risk losing herself in the process?

Previous Reviews:
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

I loved this one! It had me sitting on the edge of the seat, literally, and clutching the computer screen desperate to know what happened next. Once again, my vote didn't win but the way things turned out is pretty good. Leah decided to go with Juliette to the concert, which is clear from straight on. During the chapter, she started to be more of a 'good-girl' to help April's past - but will it last? I also liked how there are quite a few time stops (you know, the *** between paragraphs to show time has passed). Usually they annoy me, but I think in this chapter it made it more snappy and gripping. It also made more things happen, instead of time dragggggiinnnggg ooonnn fooorreeevvverr. I missed the voting, but if I didn't I would have had a hard choice!

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*