Sunday, 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox #20

Welcome to Bookhi's IMM, a meme hosted by The Story Siren. It is where book bloggers post what books they have received that week.

Gift-
House Of Night: Marked by P.C & Kristin Cast
Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much to the amazing Ria from The Beaucoup Review! She saw that this book was on my wish list and offered to send it to me - isn't she awesome?!
Let's have a look....
Err...don't know how to turn it the right
way round... xD
She also gave me some awesome swag
bits and bobs...love it! :D

I can't thank you enough, Ria! You are the best! *multiple hugs*

Bought-
Noughts & Crosses Series 1-4 by Malorie Blackman
As a sort of early Christmas present for myself, I ordered MB's Noughts & Crosses series from The Book People for £6.99. I knew that I wasn't going to get a bargain like this anywhere else and I didn't know how long this sale would last so.....here they are!



Zoe xx

14 comments:

  1. Great IMM! Haven't read any of those books, you'll have to tell me if they are good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing IMM... I love the House of Night series and Noughts and Crosses series is fantastic. i LOVE YOUR BLOG, NEW FOLLOWER!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Ria! Happy reading and... er... bookmarking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever heard of the Noughts & Crosses Series, but Marked was really good! Happy Reading
    come check out my IMM @ My Pathway to Books
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great price for a whole series. I haven't read it ages and so many keep telling me how good it is! Will head straight to The Book People to check it out! Ta! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a couple that I haven't heard of until now. I look forward to your thoughts. New follower.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the swag. never heard of the blackman books before and they look awesome. enjoy :)

    check out our IMM HERE.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how to rotate images either... :l
    But yay, enjoy! Sorry for the LOOOOOOONG wait x_x
    Enjoy your books, I love the Malorie Blackman books- £6.99 is amazing ;o. Happy reading (:
    p.s sorry for so many emoticon faces (':

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read the House of Night series although I have the first 4 on my shelves. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was never able to get into the PC Cast series but it seems to be really popular. Great swag too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I LOVE the Noughts and Crosses series! I hope you do as well :) Also, hurrah for generous book blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your so lucky! Awesome IMM, I NEED to read the noughts n crosses series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*