Monday, 5 December 2011

Fiction Express: Falling Backwards - Chapter 2

**Fiction Express is an e-fiction site where each chapter is released every Friday. When you have read that chapter, you can vote to what happens next! The first chapter is for free, and the next ten chapters are from 39p. I recommend the site 100% and I suggest you check out the brilliant books they have on offer. Please be aware that my review may have spoilers.**

When a stranger takes the seat next to Leah on the plane to Mexico and unburdens her unhappy story, Leah finds herself involved in someone else's life in a way she'd never thought possible. Can Leah help April correct the mistakes of her past and find peace at last? Will she risk losing herself in the process?

My vote didn't win, but I still enjoyed chapter 2. Leah went with Rosa, the old woman. This new and interesting character actually plays a big part, and I liked how she was weaved into the story. A few more characters also appeared which made the story develop even more. Sometimes in books I find it annoying when countless characters are added that don't have a big role, but I liked the different contrast of personalities. I am LOVING Falling Backwards so far - do I have to wait until Friday for chapter 3?!

If you haven't read the first two chapters of this book yet, do so now; and remember, the first chapter is FREE! Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. hey zoe! thanks for such a lovely review! i'm getting started on chapter 3 right now.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed it too! Loved reading your review, Zoe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - You're welcome, I am really enjoyed it!

    Luisa - Thank you so much, its great isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome! I read every single one and really appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

*hugs and gives you a free unicorn*